There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Being brave... 1st FOTD

I hate (understatement) being seen without at LEAST foundation... So I feel for my first proper post this is quite brave!! So some kudos for that at least!! Lol 

And after...

Products used were:
Nude magique cc cream by L'Oreal in 'Anti Fatigue'  (and damn do I need that!! Ha!) 
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in Shade SB 4.5
Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Emerge
Maybelline Fit! Concealer (I think it was medium but the labels rubbed off :/)
Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder in 52 Vanille
Illamasqua Concealer in... ? Again colours rubbed off, but it's a dark warm based colour...
Barry M Natural Dazzle Matt Bronzing Powder 
MAC Beauty Powder for highlighting (From the limited edition 'Forever Marilyn' range) 
Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion 
Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Black
Benefit High Brow
Barry M lip gloss in 11

I hope you like and the first picture didn't scare you away... I promise my photography skills will improve with time!! :S maybe promise was too strong a word?? Comment below and let me know what you think... And don't forget to share!! Thanks
Nat xx


  1. You look lovely!!!! You're so brave to post your bare face, I totally admire you for it.. as I'd never be able to do it. xxx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie